Saturday, January 3, 2009

ADSR Season 4

Bree and I have teamed up and entered the ADSR (Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race)season 4, which starts on the 4th. It is being run by 'Natural Designs in Scrapbooking'. I am really excited, but also a little aprehensive. I start back at work on Monday 5th, (which also happens to be Sunday the 4th, the starting day, in the US) so I'm really hoping I can still squeeze in some scrapping time.......I don't want to let Bree down. I guess I will just have to make sure I MAKE the time! If you would like to follow our progress we have an ADSR blog site, which is listed here on the right side bar under ADSR. Bree set up the site (that was before I learned how to do ANYTHING on a blog), and made the blinkie. It looks great! I'll keep you posted on what we are up to. Wish us luck.....the prizes are AWESOME!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful, Mazzy! Being able to do a Mother-Daughter event has got to be the best!
    Good luck to you both. I am sure you will do well! Off to check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck my friend ... I know you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you wouldn't let me down!! Now if we could just come up with an idea for challenge #2, we'll be through the 1st week!!

    ReplyDelete