Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thank-you to my Wonderful Friend


I got this wonderful award from my gorgeous friend Vicki at Artful Validation of Vicki . Thank-you so very much Vicki.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
7 ThingsAbout Me.......
1. I love skinny latte' made from lactose free milk
2. I adore walking in the rain
3. The sound of rain on the roof makes me feel safe and secure
4. I love walking with my feet in the ocean
5. Autumn is my absolute favourite time of the year
6. I hate clothes shopping...loathe would probably be more like it!
7. I really dislike wearing shoes in the summer
Nominate 7 Creative Bloggers.......
1. Bree at Scrap'Itby Breeza because she is a fantastic designer/digiscrapper, tech person extrordinaire, motivational bum kicker, and all round creative person - as well as being my beautiful daughter
2. Pene at A Pene for your Thoughts is an artistic paper, digi and hybrid scrapper as well as being a beautiful person
3. Jane at Fragments of Time for being a great paper and digi scrapper, a brilliant photographer and a wonderful friend to boot
4. Helen at Around the World with Helen and Tony for not only being a gorgeous friend, but for allowing me to share her adventures and travels by doing amazing digi layouts of the places she travels to, and her articulate and interesting blog entries.
5. Lenore at Tales from Colorado for being the sweetest and gentlest friend I could possibly have, and a beautiful paperscrapper
6. Maz at Now Then Habibi for being funny, creative, funny, a fabulous digi scrapper, irreverant, and did I mention funny?
7. Sharon at Digital Creations for being amazingly creative, a wonderfully talented digi scrapper, paper scrapper, and for being on more CT's than anybody I know and yet still able to fit so much into one day
Vicki, thanks again for thinking of me, and you know this is 'right back atcha girl' - oh so talented paper scrapper, creative goddess and all round beaut person....and I'm lucky enough to be able to count you as a friend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much my sweet friend!!!! I have been so busy moving lately that it has taken me this long to get to it!!!

    ReplyDelete