Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Very First Blog Post

Well, here it is, my very first blog post. I have had the blog site named and waiting to go since June, but being totally blog challenged, I didn't know how to set it all up. Anyway, after a visit from Bree today, and an hour or so of tutoring, we had the banner, the pic, and the blog list set up, and I was well tutored in how to go about setting everything else up.
So here I am finally with my very own blog.........nearly set up, but not quite finished yet. I will be adding more stuff over the next week or so, so that it is all finished by the time I go back to work on the 5th.
I will be using this blog to post my photo's and digtal scrapbook layouts, to keep a sort of journal of what is happening in my life, and as a way to communicate with family and friends overseas and in other parts of Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment