Saturday, January 23, 2010

ADSR Here We Come Again!!!

Bree and I are teaming up to join in all the fun of the 'Amazing Digi Scrapping Race' again this year. We had such a great time taking part last year that even though we are both pushed for time, we decided we wanted to have a go again this year! If the challenges are as good this year as last, we will expect to be pushed right out of our scrapping comfort zones and made to do layouts that we would normally never think to do. Some of my absolute favourite LO's were done in the ADSR last year, so I hope I can challenge myself to do the same again this year. You can follow along with our progress by following our blog 'Ozziegirlz' in the side bar.
You can also follow our fellow DRS racers by following their blogs - located in the sidebar also.
Really looking forward to a few weeks of FUN!!!!

1 comment: